Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I have a Headache

So I worked last night, went to bed and woke up at 1:30. With a headache. I HATE THAT! I have actually had this headache for about 5 days, but it is just barely there. You know, just enough to let you know you have one, but not bad enough to do anything about it.


I did take some alleve, I think It is time to do something. :D


So I am contemplating on weather or not I should go scrap a page now. We are leaving for Denver in the AM to go catch a Rockies Game-- for the 4th!! How fun huh? Gotta get my camera book out and try and remember how to shoot fireworks.


Anyway, I have 2 more assignments to do before the end of the month. If I don't do them today, they might not get done. We are going to be leaving for vacation in California when we get back from Denver-- and I won't be back before they are due.

I usually never flake on any assignment for scrapping, I am usually early- but I just don't know if I feel like it today. Not to mention the fact, I feel very un inspired.


I still need to do at least one more layout if I am going to enter MMM. I just don't know if I will do it-- I will have a mere 2 or 3 days to put it together and mail off when I get back. There is always so much prep work in these kind of contests.


Then I need to figure out a way to et Bradley to Pagosa Springs to visit Cathy my sister-- when we get back. arugggg!


Well, hopefully this vacation will be relaxing and stress free. (a girl can dream can't she?)


ok, gonna post another layout I did- this one if for prima sponsorship over at the scrapbook playground. It's my Neice Michelle again. She is such a sweetheart!
talk to you soon! :D


No comments: