Sunday, July 22, 2007

First night back to work

so it is 230 am right now, I am on my break. I have been thinking of my poor daisey all night, and couldn't eat dinner. Well, I did have a few crackers and cheese over on 2 center.
Pretty busy in the hospital tonight, quite a few admissions. Nothing majorly exciting though, lol.
I just learned one of my co-workers may have M.S. I so hope not. she goes in for a lumbar puncture next week. Say a prayer for Amy, will ya?
I hate first nights back because I get so tired! I just want a nap right now.

So, I bought a new car that was a salvage, and they delivered it today to my dads. It is pretty clean, it's a 2008 ford escape. It has some right and left fender bumber dammage, and needs a new axal, and door. It cost me 14,000 for the car, and I will put in about 3,000 in parts and labor. so for 17,000 I have a new vechicle that retails for 28,000. not to bad. It only has 4,000 miles on it. My dad is getting it fixed, and it should be done by the end of next week. I need to sale my pt cruiser-- anyone want one? 2001 black with only 25,000 miles on it for the low price of 5,000. I just want to get rid of it. It books out for about 6600.00. Has a moonroof, power everything, leather seats. email me! or leave a comment here if your interested. :D

No comments: