Saturday, July 14, 2007

went to seaworld yesterday

dh for some reason loves that place. I can take it or leave it. I guess If I am going to spend 50 bucks for a theme park, I want the thrill rides, not the shows, lol.

So we went, got wet from shamu, petted the dolphins, yada yada. Brad liked it. But of coarse he wanted to do the arcade games that were 5 bucks a pop-- we did a couple and wond a stuffed dolphin, and a stuffed shamu.
Today, we went to breakfast at a mexican resturant bil raves about. It was ehhh--ok, maybe I just wasn't very hungry.

I haven't taken a ton of pictures this vacation, I am trying though. I have the camera sitting next to me, so hopefully I will get a few shots in, lol.

We decided to leave monday instead of tuesday, and spend 2 nights in mesquite instead of 1. I always feel rushed when we do 1. We have 2 nights free, so why not? We are going to pick up my girlfriends dd on the way home from here sisters, and bring her back with us, so at least brad will have a playmate. She got to go parasailing yesterday--uh, I think I want to go to candy's house, and do that! :D








Here is a pic of ds on shamu, converted into fresco with PSP3.


Not much going on today, we got so much sun on thursday, I don't want to go back to the beach. I am afraid it will burn on our burns, lol. I would love to go shopping, but ds doesn't want to get out of the pool, and I can't leave him here, so here I sit. I am in the shade with 30 sunblock on. Funny, 20 years ago it was all about the tan. loved to lay out for HOURS using baby oil as tanning oil. Not now, I could care less, I guess I figure I can use the lotion tanning, lol

I do miss scrapbooking, I think I will look up a store, and maybe venture out and buy something, lol