Thursday, July 12, 2007

Vacation day 4

today we went to breakfast at a beachside denn's, lol. It was really nive, they do have good breakfasts! Then we went to crystal cove beach. Now this beach is a beautiful beach, hardley anyone goes to it, which is nice, we don't have to fight the crowds. BUT-- there is a lways a but. You have to hike a freaken mile to get to it!!!!

I know it is good for me, but man I hate going to this beach because of this. I don't mean a hike on flat land either, you take a wodden trail half way,then you take a dirt trail down the mountainside, then steps that are super super steep to get to the beach. dirt steps with the wood log type thing, and cable holding them kind of steps. Going down isn't so bad, but coming up? yeah, I was winded, lol.

so, once you get dh to the beach, you can't get him off. I am burnt to a crisp because of my lily white skin, even though I applied 30 spf sunblock every 30 minutes or more. I guess it could have been worse, lol

Tomorrow, we are going to sea world, so I will let ya know how it goes.

OH, and we get back to BIL's house, and yikes!!!! He left at 7am, so I know it was us, or rather ds, but the jacuzzi was completely drained!!! it connects to the pool, I have no idea what lever ds flipped, but I think bil is going to flip, lol. John is trying to fill it with a hose right now, I am sure there is a way to turn on the water for the pool to do it faster, but we don't know how. I don't even know where all the water went-- the pool doesn't look any fuller, and I don't see a bunch of water anywhere? don't know.

No comments: