Thursday, March 19, 2009

What am I doing up at 4am?

ugg! I just cannot sleep! Life of a night shift nurse, you comeoff working a stretch, and it is so hard to turn your body around.
So I have a lot to do tday, but I will probably end up napping all day.
I got my first kit all packaged and divided up, ready to ship!! It is soooo cute! It is featuring Pink paislee's office lingo line, the kit is called "Peytonn". I have to admit, I kept dding things to it that I liked, and figured I better stop or it would be cost proohibbited, lol. Right now it will retail for 36.50. It has 8 sheets of cardstock pattern paper, 3 sheets of card stock, 1 sheet of journaling spots, 1 transparency sheet, 1 chipboard alpha, 1 chipboard elements pack, 1 set of deco brads, 1 set of press on rubons, 1 set of flowers. I just love the colors, I need to go make something with it, so I can give some examples! I don't have it up on the site yet- I am still figuring out the whole shopping cart thing, but maybe I can get it up today. If so, you can see it at http://www.scrappinfun.com for a looksie.
Now advertising--guess I better put on the thinking cap- any ideas?

My mom had surgery yesterday, and is in the hospital, so I will need to make a trip up there today too. She did well, had to have her parathyroids removed because they were messing up her calicum. she came through it well though. My dad is so cute and worried, he sure loves her. I am blessed to have parents that stayed together for 50 years- although there were times I wondered growing up, lol.

And I need to go grocery shopping--if we want to eat anything the rest of the week. I think I need to pour over some cook books first, and make a list, so I am not just buying what ever- then not know what to do wiht it! dh and ds are having a hard time with not having snacks in the house. I just won't buy them anymore-- I do, and what ever it is is gone in one sitting. Like a whole package of cookies, or the multi packs of chips-- gone. I have even tried to divi it up into single serve baggies, and they just take all the baggies, and eat them, so it is a waste of ziplocks. So I just quit. If they want a snack, they will have to make it from scratch, lol. Kind of a deterrent when you have to make it-- but better for both of them, they are getting a little round in the middle. :d
ds starts scoccer today, so I hope that will take care of the belly problem. I need to get my butt in gear with the exercise too.
Oh, and i need to make 5 sympathy cards today so I can give them to my friends. I am sure today will fly by.
Well, off to work on this web page, ttfn.

No comments: