Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Guess what I got today?

my very first shipment of supplies for my new online kit club! OK, so I will be starting out small, but it is going to be so fun. I hope to have everything ready to go by the end of the month. The fist kit is going to be a collection of pink paislee products, cute cute stuff! I went with the office lingo collection pretty much, with some enchanting products thrown in-- and a little surprize! The kits will retail from 28.00 to 36.00 depending on what is in them. My plan is to offer 4-6 kits for sale at any one time, but in order to have that much product on hand, it taks alot of capitol. (ummmm, money, lol) So I will probably start off with 2 and go from there. I have been putting this kit together today, and it is all I can do not to stop and go scrap with one. On another note, I had to make room for this stuff coming in. so I have a paper rak that has been sitting in my garage. I thought, I could put the kits together, and store them on the rack. BUT dh told me I had to clean out my scrap boxes first. So I set out on that daunting task. omg. So this is what happened. When we moved here 3 years ago, I told dh as the boxes were unloaded, they were marked, put them in the room they go in. Do you think he could do that? nooooooooo. So all my scrap boxes were stacked in the garage. "just until you get your room together" uh hu. So over the last 3 years, I have my room together----and filled with all new stuff, lol. (I am such a horader!!!) So I start unpacking, and I don't know where to put it all. I have so much paper, I could literally scrap the rest of my life, and not use it all. really. I can't even think about how much money is invested, but over 10 grand, I can tell you that. Probably that in paper alone. (blushing icon here now) All my storage places for paper are filled. In fact, I even put together a box I thought I would give away on free cycle, and it is about 2 1/2 feet of stacked pattern paper. No cardstock, just paper. It is paper I thought i would probably never use. Then I got to tinking-- why do I buy so much? I seem to have to have the latest and greatest, but by the time I get to it, it is old news. I actually found 2 kits that I had not even opened from when I belonged to scrapbook obsessions, and club scrap. ei yi yi. so here is a little video of me and my scrappy mess. No it is not all cleaned up yet, so there will be no after video for awhile, as I start a 6 night stretch tomorrow, and I don't feel like cleaning it any more today, lol all the paper is put away, now I just have "stuff". and oh my, yes, I have alot of stuff too. Maybe I should put up a "garage sale" section on my website to sell off some of that too? I don't know, I think most of us want the latest and greatest, not someones old stuff, lol. well, don't laugh at me, here it is. (as soon as I can figure out how to put it here from u-tube, lol)

No comments: