Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday!


I am feeling much better today, although I still have some reminants of this darn cold left over. I hate being sick! (well, I can't actually think of a single person that enjoys it, lol)


Anyway, I am supposed to go over to my girlfriends house today as she is having a yard sale. dh didn't load up the freezer we have for sale, even though I asked him to yesterday, and he said he would. Now he is in denver, and I just don't think it is something I can do on my own.


I made it to the next round on http://www.badgirlskits.com/ in their designer class contest. So much fun! ok, so we have only gone one round so far, but hey-- one week at a time, right? Here is my layout for this week, it is on texture and dimension. Maybe I should have taken a picture of this layout instead of scanning it, it just looks so flat, but it really isn't. anywho, it is done.
I am anxiously awaiting the new instructions from my DT at Creativexpress.com. Just love it over there! People are so nice, the DT is great, and CX is so fun to work with! We had a month off to pick the new DT, and I am getting ansy, lol.
ok, off to the shower, so I can actually get something done today!


2 comments:

Tricia said...

Congratulations moving on!!! Great LOs on your blog! Great style!

Mer said...

Congrats on your contest..I'll be rooting for you! :D