Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ton to do today, no ambition. ;D

yea, so I have laundry, need to go to my moms, grocery shopping, and all I want to do is veg!


Today is the call day for MMM (i think) or at least they have decided. Not expecting any calls, but I like t watch the speculation at 2peas, its funn. :D


Anyone order from QVC yesterday? It was craft day, and I stayed away-- I am to much of an impulse buyer-- no way! Probably saved my self a couple of hundred bucks, lol.





So I went to Utah this weekend for a crop-- so much fun! I just wis it wasn't so far away. I got to meet Teri, and Jen G, they both are sooo sweet! Here is a picture of 4 of us, in our scrapping tiara's of coarse. :D



That is Natalie, our DT coord. for creativexpress, then Teri, Kristylee, and me! Archivers puts on a pretty fun crop.

No comments: