Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rockin Girl Blogger


ok, Lisa Peppers tagged me, so I will post, and then go find some people to tag. :D If you have been tagged, here are the rules:
Here's the deal: post the rules,1. each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves2. those tagged should write a blog post of these facts3. at the end of the post, 8 more bloggers are tagged and named4. go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.So here it goes.

Random Facts:

1. I am very loud. Sometimes I have to catch myself, and tone my voice down if I get to excited. I was the only one in the 2nd grade play that didn't need a microphone for the play. (yep, loud as a kid too) ;D

2. I had a gastric bypass in 2001. Now you would never know it to look at me, lol, I lost weight, but have gained most of it back. I wouldn't reccomend it for anyone unless you are over 500 pounds. I now have problems with a burned out thyroid (I think it is because my body was in starvation mode for so long) I am anemic (can't absorb iron as well) I am latose intolerant (bypass again), and sometimes after I eat, I just don't feel good. all directly related. And I am still fat-- life is not fair!!

3. I sometimes regret my career decision. It can be very stressful sometimes

4. Along those same lines, sometimes I feel like quitting my job I have now, and just go back to bedside nursing- but I don't know if I could physically do it anymore, lots of lifting, using your knees- which mine are bad. (that may be excuses too, dunno)

5. I have a problem with money. I spend it to freely, doesn't matter if I actually have any, lol. I tend to fly by the seat of my pants- I pay my bills, but I don't have a system, so I may miss some, and catch them the next month.

6. In case you couldn't tell by the last post-- I am unorganized! I have been trying to de-clutter my self- house, scrappy room, but I tend to keep adding instead of taking away. oh well, at least I find a home for everything-- even if I forget where it is at times. I even rebuy things I can't find- then I find them. :D

7. I am to trusting. I don't know if that is good or bad. I always do what I say I am going to do, and I expect other people to be the same way. I hate it when people are late, or don't do what they say. I trust they will. I have been taken a few times because of this. People see it as a sign of weakness, and take advantage of you. I don't like that. My dad is the same way, and I can't tell you how many people have ripped him off- makes me mad. He just lets it go, but I hae a hard time doing that.

8. I hate confrontation. I will do it if I absolutely have to, but I get all sweaty, anxious, and it is sometimes hard to speak up for myself because of it. ei yi yi. :D

No comments: