Friday, September 12, 2008

I got tagged.

OK, Mer tagged me, and now I have to list 6 quirky things about myself. All of hers fit me, but I guess it wouldn't be nice to copy and paste, huh? So
Link back to the person who tagged you
List the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of your own
Tag 6 "unsuspecting" bloggers to complete

Pretty simple,eh? Until you get to the 6 unspectacular quirks of your own. That's tough!

so here goes.

1. I can not stand slap stick comedy. hate it. Stupid shows do not make me laugh. example the movie "Airplane" or more recently "Don't mess with the zohan" Just dumb dumb, I usually turn it off, or leave the room. And I won't go see one in the theather if i even think it MIGHT be slapstick.

2.I have to sing along when the radio is on. I just do. I have to be very careful about this though, because I really can't carry a tune, so it depends on who is around. I really get in trouble with my Ipod, cause I tend to sing along with that too. I even caught myself singing along to it in walmart, lost in my own little world. Probably freaked a few people out-- no wonder they were looking at me funny.

3. I am a compulsive shopper. I will go to the store for something, and sometimes I leave without ever getting the one item I went in for, because I got distracted, and spend 200.00 on other junk. If I like it, I buy it. I don't even know if I can afford it half the time, but I buy it anyway. I used to buy like that for dh, but he never appreciated it, so I quit, and started spending it on me. :D And I rarely take anything back. even if it doesn't fit, or I decide I don't like it after all-- it sits in my closet, or some other storage place in the house. I have clothes in my closet I have had for 2 years, with the tags still on them. You think the store would take it back now?

4. Well in continuation of 3-- I am a pack rat. I keep every freaken thing, cause I might "need" it someday. Drives dh crazy cause he is total opposite! I have found things in our trash that he tries to sneak out, thinks I won't miss it, and I drag it back in. I have to check the trash every week by the curb to make sure he didn't throw something I want away. I haven't gotten to the point of only pathways in the house, lol, hopefully I can work on letting go. :D

5. I love pj's! I own probably 30 different pajamas, and I have to wear them (the matching set) to bed. No sleeping in my undies, or the buff, I am just not comfortable.

6. I am all or nothing. If I start a project, book or what ever, I will not do anything else until it is done. If I quit- then it will never get done, ever. I have been able to leave pages half done and return to them, but only because they were left out. If I start a book, I cannot put it down- or I won't pick it up again. That is why I am not a reader-- I would be there for 24 hours, or how ever long it took to finish the thing, lol.

ok, I will be back to edit- with my 6 unsuspecting victims. :D

ok, back. I am it, and I tag
Denise
Kristy
Robyn
Wendy
Teri
Natty

3 comments:

Mer said...

Most of yours apply to me too. :D
'Cept I can carry a tune. LOL

I think you may be my secret, much cuter twin. :D

Kristy said...

LOL Shell! I so hear you on the jammie thing. Can't stand sleeping in undies and nakies would just haunt me beyond belief!

Love your quirks sistah! Thanks for tagging me.

Wendy Malichio said...

Hey you! I miss you girls so much you have no idea...just been so dang busy! Thanks for tagging me...got my butt up and made me post on my blog;-) xxoo