Monday, June 02, 2008

Oh boy, been awhile

Sorry! I have just been so busy, blah blah blah. Actually I could have blogged if I wanted to, I just haven't felt like doing anything. I am so lazy.
Well, since my last post, I have lost a total of 53 pounds. I need to go up to the other computer and post my before and after pictures up to now. I just seem to always be on the wrong computer!
I can't say this new eating lifestyle is easy--there are lots of things I miss. I will be able to add things back in once I am done with the reduction phase, but alias, I really want some cheese. :D

Scrappy wise, I haven't done a darn thing! barely keeping up with my assignments. I do plan on scrapping tomorrow, but then again, I was going to do that today too, lol.

Summer is here- over here. It has been in the 90's this week, hot!!! Brad is having a blast with all the neighbor kids over here playing on the bumb n jump slide. Much to my dismay- I keep telling them to bring their own towels, lol. I am sick of the laundry. ugg!

Well, Robyn tagged me, I guess I better go see what that is all about, and ds is bugging me to make cookies- So I guess I will go put on the domestic apron for a bit.

3 comments:

Mer said...

53 lbs? Congrats! Please please please give me a little of that will power!

Can't wait to see you in Oct...SO stinking excited! :D

Denise said...

HEY YOU!!!! How the heck have you been??? 53 lbs??? That is soooooo totally awesome! Please e-mail me to let me in on how you're doing it! Would love to hear.

Coming to Orlando anytime this summer? It'd be awesome to see ya again!

Anonymous said...

Thank u ;-) check out this emo boy hair at this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info