Sunday, April 06, 2008

I am so naughty. i Just never seem to get here to bloggy poo.

no pictures to post, I am on the lap top. (not where I keep them, :D)
well, since my last post, I started a new eating way of life, and have lost 17 pounds!! 3 weeks, 17 pounds== isn't that great? I am really excited. I paid alot for these 17 pounds, lol, hopefully it will be alot more.

ds has been sick for over 2 weeks with bronchitis, hopefully he is on the mend now. He missed so much school, I went to get homework, but there was none, they were doing csap testing. Missed that, lol.

I haven't scrapped much, a bit. I am starting a new project for CX tomorrow, should be fun. I just have not had mojo, or time for that matter. With all this new found energy, I have wanted to do active stuff! Today we went on a nature hike, probably about 2 miles through dirt, catus, and hills, but it was good exercise, lol.

Well, once again, i will try and visit at least once a week. HEY, bolggie gets more attention than my parents-- they probably hate me by now. Guess I will pop in for a visit tomorrow. talk to ya all later!!! love ya.

2 comments:

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

I love the naughty in you!LOL! Hugs, and I've just TAGGED you! Check out my blog for details!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.